Monday, February 21, 2011

Life Time Fitness

Dear Life Time Fitness,

I just wanted to take a moment to say how much I love you! I joined about 6 months ago, and I could not be happier about that choice. The club is clean, the employees are nice, and the service is amazing. I can't say enough good things.

I would also like to specifically mention Jason, my membership coordinator, and Geoff, my personal trainer. They are both wonderful! Jason is always there to answer any questions I need, and I can tell he genuinely cares about how I'm doing. Geoff is SO nice, super friendly, and an awesome trainer. He kicks my butt, but he does it with a smile, and I know he's committed to helping me reach my goals.

You're awesome, Life Time! I tell everyone about you. Thanks for being a vital part of my well-being.

Warm Regards,
Shelly Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment