Monday, February 21, 2011

Yogurtology

Hi, Yogurtology!

I've written you before to tell you how much I love you. Yogurtology is a life changing product. I'll never be satisfied by another frozen yogurt.

A while back, I asked about a more chocolatey chocolate. I was assured there was an attempt to get a richer version than chocolate frosty, but I haven't seen one at the Biltmore store. I may have missed it, but I doubt it. Any word on this? I really think it offers more flavor combinations than the slightly malted frosty flavor.

I also have some suggestions. My dad was telling about a cupcake he saw on cupcake wars that was part carrot cake and part oatmeal cookie. Of course, whenever I think oatmeal cookie, I think Yogurtology, so I thought, why don't they have a carrot cake flavor? I think it would be DIVINE! Also, you could make a cream cheese frosting flavor, which would pair well with the red velvet cake and the oatmeal cookie in addition to the carrot cake.

Think about it. That's all I'm asking. I love you!

Warm Regards,
Michelle Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment